To help you taking care of your hair, here are a few hair care tips which might help you:
- Understand your hair type. Being understand your type of hair, such as, oily, dry, natural, curly, straight, kinky or what ever, you can correctly treat your hair with product that is useful to your type of hair..
- Pick shampoo that give benefit to your type of hair. Apply shampoo from root to tip - gently work down the hair. Don't pile up hair while lathering! Rinse thoroughly under running water.
- Choose conditioner that works with your shampoo Always condition after shampooing. Apply conditioner from tip to root. Comb your hair while condition through hair to ensure distribution and penetration. Use as much conditioner as your hair can absorb.
- Dry your hair gently. Do not rub your hair especially if it is very long. Take time to dry it slowly with a gently patting or wringing action. Don't overdrying your hair.
Start to Care Your Hair
Okay, those tips surely will give you awareness how to treat your hair basically.
Followed here are tips for you who feel that looking after your hair is important to its health. Healthy hair looks better and holds the style you want. These tips include the following:
- When you put your hair in a braid or ponytail don't use any plain rubber band, always use a specially treated band like bungee or similar. This will prevent hair breakage and hair loss.
- Don't sleep with your ponytail or in tight braid. You will breakage your hair and it turn into hair loss.
- If you plan on trying out a new hairstyle such as a braid, updo or twist, for a special event then practice the new braiding style several times before the big event arrives. This will guarantee great results.
Now, another tip is finding the right place for your hair care products. Although all hair care products available almost everywhere, but the best place to find for your hair care products is in Internet. It so convenience shopping online since you will check all the products, compare each product, order so easily and you can return after purchase if you feel not confidence with the products. Easy isn't it? Okay, enjoy your tips here!